21 February 2012

Only In New York

Join me for two open bars at The Cove every Thursday night!

I moved out to New York City just last May 2011 and, in the nine short months I've lived here, I have learned a lot about love, sex, relationships, nightlife, art, food, and of course myself in relation to all these things. New York City is a hell of a city that swallows you whole then spits you right back out but with a bit of luck, self-reliance, and good friends you may just make it out alive. If you can make it here, let alone survive, you can do it anywhere. I'm not doing so bad for myself - let's see where this takes me!

Y'all have no idea how much I've missed having a writing platform! I'm excited to present my experiences, insights, and musings on this new blog. You'll get everything from restaurant and nightlife reviews, my take on local and international artists, athletes, and other delicious members of the LGBTQI community, to my successes, failures, and everything in between.

I have a lot planned for this blog. I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed my Hottie of the Week which y'all will now be presented with a new addition to the Hall of Fame every Wednesday. I'll also be incorporating video blogs from my YouTube page, restaurant reviews because we all know how much I love to eat, interviews, and guest writers. Have y'all met Bubby, by the way?


Photo credit: Andrew Werner Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment