There is never a dull moment in New York City. It's known as the city that never sleeps because it offers a wide selection of places to go, people to meet, and things to see. Listed below are reviews of my favorite bars, restaurants, lounges, and other places around this beautiful city.
- Black Party Expo New York City's largest fetish and kink circuit party, showcasing the crème de la crème of vendors, performers, and artists of the nightlife and adult entertainment industries
- Folsom Street East The sister event of the original Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco, FSE is the largest outdoor street fair on the east coast that brings together and celebrates the leather, fetish, and kink community as well as the LGBT and greater New York City community
- Broadway Bares and New York City Pride Gay Pride week in New York City is kicked off by Broadway Bares, an annual cabaret show put on by Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS benefitting organizations for HIV/AIDS research and care
- The Cove at 49 Grove Street (on the corner of Grove and Bleecker Streets off 7th Avenue South), New York, NY 10014
- The High Line starting at Gansevoort Street between 10th and 11th Avenues and extending north to 34th Street